Personal Insurance Policy | Householder Insurance Policy Online

Householder's Insurance

Householder Insurance policy is the one which provides a range of covers that are required for a common householder. An added advantage we extend is even if you have rented your property you can cover the contents of the house against Fire & Allied Perils, Burglary or Housebreaking, Hold-Up, Mechanical & Electrical Breakdown of Appliance etc.

Moreover, if you are also looking to cover the structure of your building (home), the same can be provided to you under an additional policy of Standard Fire and Special Perils policy covering your building structure. This policy will additionally cover your building structure against loss due to fire and allied perils.

We at UNISON have dedicated team members who not only have in depth subject knowledge & experience that enables you to secure your house & household items, but we also provide advice for any unanticipated risks.

Key Coverages:
  • Fire & Allied Perils
  • Explosion in domestic appliances
  • Burglary & Housebreaking
  • Electrical and Machinery Breakdown