UNISON has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Understanding your business and the associated aviation risks involved
- Designing and tailoring an aviation insurance program specific to client's requirement and risk appetite
- Regular monitoring on the client's insurance program to ensure it remains appropriate to the changes in the clients operations.
- Placing insurance with secure underwriters with exemplary claims paying ability and reputation
- Liasioning with clients, insurers and loss adjusters to ensure that claims are paid equitably and in a timely manner.
We provide simple and effective risk solutions for a range of Aviation Risk Exposures including:
- General Aviation
- Corporate Aircraft
- Ground Handling Companies
- Loss of Licensed Pilots & Engineers
- Aviation Personal Accident
- Aviation Product Liability
- Hangar Keepers Liability
- Aviation Caterers Liability
- Aviation Refueling Liability
To consistently get best results, we at UNISON believe in developing the right chemistry and relationship between the client, the broker and the underwriters.