We provide insurance solutions required by companies operating within the upstream energy sector:
- Exploration, Development and Production operations covering physical loss or damage in respect of all upstream assets, including offshore oil and gas platforms, offshore and onshore pipelines, cables, sub-sea & floating production systems and related onshore property
- Construction of all upstream facilities including major offshore construction activities and related onshore facilities.
- Control of well, seepage & pollution and re-drilling expenses. Related additional coverage for all wells, during the course of exploration, development or appraisal whilst being drilled, worked over, partial completion, in production, shut in or abandoned.
- Business interruption, for example loss of production, advanced loss of profits, delay in start-up
- Comprehensive Third Party and Contractual liability in respect of all phases associated with the exploration and production cycle, including seepage and pollution coverages as required by regulatory authorities.
- Major offshore drilling rigs, such as semi-submersible rigs, jack up rigs and drill ships, oilfield vessels and equipment as well as contractor owned floating units such as FPSOs.
- Construction Builders Risk Coverage
- War, Terrorism and Political Risk